Thursday 23 December 2010

Snowy Days

Many years go by without a trace of snow in Devon but we've had enough over the past week to make up for it! It's very pretty and a novelty for a while but we are now getting a bit fed up with it because it's compacted in the driveway and lane, and of course the gritters don't come along the little lanes like ours.  Luckily Geoff's been home all week so I haven't had to drive - he's been taking me to and from work which is great.

I took a wander around the garden with my camera:


My Shadow - nice long legs despite the knobbly knees (it's the welly boots, honest!)

1 comment:

  1. I am sure Sy would love your little lanes even less with snow on them!!!!! We have got use to having snow every winter now - hate the stuff. Glad Geoff has been able to drive you - I use to hate driving in snow and on ice.

    Lovely card - yes looks like a lot of work but really lovely effect.

    ReplyDelete