Saturday 13 January 2018

Cards - again!

So, I think I have to accept that I'm enjoying making a few cards again at the moment. I think it's because the quirky digi images from Vera Lane make it easy to do a quickie card with a gelli printed background from my stash (and I do have rather a large stash!). Anyone would think I have an association with VL but, honestly, I don't! I just like several of their images.

I made a couple of Thank You cards and a couple of Birthday cards, all for my Oriental craft group:



The card below uses an image from Onyx Expressions, sadly no longer in business:


And, because I liked the clean lines of the above card I used the same format for my Father-in-Law's birthday card (it's so hard to come up with new ideas for the older generation in the family each year but you can't really go wrong with Elvis can you?!)


That's it for today folks, thanks for looking; I'll be back soon. I'm 'planning' on being more active on my blog this year, can't promise anything but I can have a plan!




2 comments: