Sunday 30 October 2016

Blogtober 2016 and a little bit of articulation

I've been a bit lax posting this week; life happened!

Today I am going all the way back to 2014 when I did an ATC for my swap group where the theme was 'articulated dolls'. My mind being what it is (!) I came up with the following:



I felt the need to add a little bit of velvet ribbon for a skirt ...... !!

Along the same lines and for the same group, but many months later, I made 9 of these ATCs for a swap with a Halloween theme:


It doesn't really show but the little poison bottles stand proud of the background. They were cut out, glazed and thread wound around them whilst we were on holiday in The Canary Islands - hubby thought there were better things we could be doing (mainly including a glass and some wine!).

Also, someone needs to remind me that I do NOT enjoy making articulated dolls, especially 9 of the little things - my fingers were very sore by the time I'd finished.

One more day to go so if you haven't been and visited the blogs of those taking part in the Blogtober challenge then click on the link on the side bar - take a peek and enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. Ooh la la! I admire your patience in making 9 articulated dolls ....twice!! They do look brilliant :-)

    ReplyDelete