Thursday, 6 October 2016

Blogtober - Day 4

This little bird was made for a swap - I cut the base from thick board and used gelli printed papers for the body and wings and buttons for the eyes. I added a few white pen and gold highlights The aim was to have both sides totally different, which I succeeded in doing (and far easier than trying to get them exactly the same!).

Click on the Blogtober box on the side bar which will take you to Syreeta's blog and from there you can see what others are doing with this challenge.


  1. I like the idea of two different sides, definitely much easier than trying to get them the same :-)

  2. Thanks for the idea! I keep wondering what I am going to use my gelli prints for LOL...

  3. He is really sweet

    KraftyKaren x